Tuesday, 14 January 2014

My new favourite pick n mix...

Its a new year, and 14 days in already....

For many this is the time of year that they focus on the diet - cutting out all those christmas treats and indulgences so I realised it was a good thing that my personal favourite pick n mix selection is not the usual cinema-queue sugar rush but this - a selection of new beads and buttons


I love choosing individual beads and adding them into the pot, but it is getting them home and looking at them all laid out that I really enjoy.  Now I just need to start making things to use them with. These beaded blanket stitch hearts were the first completed project using some of the tiny beads in my new selection





I dont usually make New Years Resolutions personally but I have decided to make one for PepperPot - to restart blogging and make it a regular activity. I guess it will be really obvious if I stick to this one or not!